Terms of service
These Conditions of Use shall apply to all relationships between the User and the Company regarding the use of the Service.
2. User Registration
The registration is complete when a prospective user applies for registration in the manner specified by the Company and the Company approves the application.
If the Company determines that the applicant has any of the following reasons, the Company may not approve the application for registration, and shall not be obliged to disclose the reasons for such denial.
(1) When false information is reported at the time of application for user registration
(2) If the application is from a person who has violated these Conditions of Use
(3) Other cases in which the Company deems the registration of use to be inappropriate
3. User ID and Password Management
The User shall manage the user ID and password for the Service at his/her responsibility.
The User may not transfer or lend his/her user ID and password to any third party under any circumstances. When a user logs in with the same combination of user ID and password as the registered information, the Company will consider the use of the service to be by the User who has registered the user ID.
4. Usage Fees and Payment Method
In consideration of the use of the Service, the User shall pay the usage fee that the Company separately determined and indicated on the Website in the manner designated by the Company.
(1) Acts that violate laws and regulations or public order and morals
(2) Acts related to criminal activity
(3) Acts that destroy or interfere with the functionality of the Company servers or network
(4) Acts that may interfere with the operation of the Company services
(5) Collecting or accumulating personal information etc. concerning other Users
(6) Impersonating another User
(7) Acts of providing benefits directly or indirectly to antisocial forces with the Company's services
(8) Other acts that the Company deems inappropriate
6. Suspension, etc., of the Provision of this Service
The Company may suspend or discontinue to use of all or part of the Service without prior notice to the User for any of the following reasons.
(1) When performing maintenance inspections or updating computer systems related to this Service
(2) When it becomes difficult to provide this Service due to force majeure such as earthquake, lightning, fire, power outage, or natural disasters
(3) In the event of a computer or communication line outage due to an accident
(4) Other cases that the Company deems it difficult to provide the Service
The Company shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage incurred to the User or any third party due to the suspension or disruption of the provision of the Service, regardless of the reason.
7. Restrictions on Use and Cancellation of Registration
The Company may restrict the User from using all or part of the Service, or terminate the User’s registration as a User without prior notice in the following cases.
(1) If you violate any of the provisions of these Conditions of Use
(2) When there is a false fact found in the registration information
(3) Other cases that the Company deems inappropriate for the use of Service
The Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred to the User by any action taken by the Company under this Article.
The Company shall be exempted from liability for default if it was not caused by the Company’s willful misconduct or gross negligence.
When the Company is liable for any reason, we shall only be liable for compensation within the scope of damages that could normally arise, and within the amount of the fee for paid services (in the case of continuous services, the amount equivalent to one month's worth of services).
The Company shall not be liable for any transaction, communication, or dispute between a User and another User or a third party for the Service.
9. Changes in service content etc.
The Company may change the contents of the Service or discontinue providing the Service without notice to the User, not be liable for any damages incurred to the User because of such changes or discontinuation.
10. Changes to Conditions of Use
The Company may change these Conditions of Use at any time without notice to the User if it deems necessary.
11. Notification or Contact
Notification or contact between the User and the Company shall be made by the method prescribed by the Company.
12. Prohibition of transfer of rights and obligations
The User may not transfer or offer as security his/her position, rights, or obligations under the Conditions of Use to any third party without the prior written consent of the Company.
13. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Conditions of Use shall be governed by and construed under the laws of Japan.
If any dispute arises regarding this Service, the court having jurisdiction over the location of its Company's head office shall have exclusive jurisdiction over the dispute.