Definition of Personal Information
"Personal information" refers to information about a living individual that can be used to identify the specific individual by name, date of birth, or other description contained in the information, or information that can be easily cross-checked with other information and thereby used to identify the specific individual.
Collection of Personal Information
The Company may collect and use customers’ personal information for the purposes listed in "3. Purpose of use of personal information”.
・Customer's name, address, nationality, date of birth, telephone number, and e-mail address
・Customer's purchase history
・Other personal information that is necessary for us to provide products and services to customers
Use of Personal Information
The Company uses the personal information received from our customers for the following purposes.
1) Payment for the purchase of the Company’s products and shipping
2) After-sales service related to the Company’s products purchased
3) Information on campaigns, products, and services offered by the Company
4) Service development using customer opinions, survey results, usage history, etc.
5) Provision to third parties to the extent necessary for appropriate operations such as shipping services
6) Other cases that are necessary for the site operations
Secure management of Personal Information
The security of personal information received from customers is managed by the service provider through rational, organizational, physical, personnel, and technical measures, and the Company strive to prevent risks such as unauthorized access to personal data, loss, alteration, or leakage of personal information by appropriate handling such under relevant laws and regulations.
Use of SSL
For security purposes, SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) technology is used to prevent entered personal information from being intercepted, interfered with, or altered. SSL is a security feature that encrypts data for secure transmission.
Contact us here